Tuesday 27 July 2010

Samantha is in love, madly & deeply!

Actor Samantha Prabhu, who was well-liked for her role 'Jessi' in Ye Maya Chesave, launched the success collection of Aasahadam sales at Kukatpally Kalaniketan...

Dazzled in peach colored fusion wear, as she stepped out of the diamond silver Skoda Laura, hundreds of spectators and a handful of lensmen vied with each other to capture the bewitching beauty in their respectful cameras. Well, we're raving raunchy Samantha Prabhu of Ye Maya Chesave-fame.

Now busy with two films (wherein she plays a key role and not the lead) in her kitty opposite 'icon' Mahesh Babu and 'amazing' NTR (she tags them as), Samantha appears to have been more curious about her career graph. "I want to fall and rise in love like any other 22 years old girl. And, I'd a few crushes, too. The first one in my Class X. Now, don't compel me to reveal the details. It's all in vain. He is still unaware of it!"

Inquired about her dream date or man, the gorgeous lady wears a naughty smile to tease the journos. "In fact, I'm in love right now... madly and deeply with my work, work and work."

A model in her college days, Samantha entered the filmdom fortuitously and is quite overwhelmed with the response evoked amongst the audience to her debut Ye Maya. "I watched Ye Maya in theatre with the audiences and was quite moved with the way they appreciated it. Wow, I never expected this to happen in my life. Touch wood," she yells.

A terrific shopaholic she is, this Chennai-born seductress loves to drape saris. "Nothing on earth can be as feminine as a sari. I'm comfy in jeans and tee, but dress up only to go with the occasion. Hey, I'm girlish and could be reasonably crazy at times, you mind."

An active member on Twitter, Samantha has never been into these things until Ye Maya happened. "It's pretty essential to know what the world thinks about you, particularly in the glam industry. So, I started tweeting and found it great. Thankfully, I receive more compliments from the admirers than criticism. But, I consider the critics' (they're friends in my case) views as well."

Not a gadget-freak though, she bought Blackberry recently only to update her whereabouts, film shoots and emotions on Twitter. "It's addictive but I never see it as a platform to market myself and the films I act in." Certainly, way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment